|Sector||International Student Ambassadors|
|Length||at least 4 weeks|
|Salary||Unpaid Internship (Travel & Lunch expenses paid)|
|How to Apply||Email CV on email@example.com|
International Student Ambassadors
Internship/ Work Experience description
Our International Student Ambassadors are hugely important to the success of all our outreach activities and we value them very highly. Their roles are varied and diverse, but they are passionate and enthusiastic advocates of Compare the Course (CTC).
Tasks interns should expect to learn about and undertake would include:-
- Be a positive role model giving a first-hand view of the benefits of CTC
- Convey key messages about CTC to a variety of audiences
- Design and deliver short presentations
- Active engagement on Social Media to increase awareness
- Attend international student fairs
- Gather information on how to improve the service to carer the needs of international students in their home countries.
- Active network and personal relationship within their community and other fellow students to increase the CTC brand awareness.
The most suitable intern for this position would be the following:-
- You will be a recent studying at college/University or recently graduated.
- You will have strong organisational & personal relationship skills,
- A self-starter and quick learner, effective and resourceful.
- You will be ambitious, motivated and adaptable.
- Able to multi-task and ask questions.
If you would like to be considered for internship/ work experience opportunities at CTC please email us you CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us and you’ll be given the chance to make a real contribution. You'll gain practical experience and a real insight into what it's like to work at CTC in your desired area. Whilst you won't get paid, the experience you'll gain will be priceless.