Internship in Sales & Marketing
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
|Length||at least 4 weeks|
|Salary||Unpaid Internship (Travel & Lunch expenses paid)|
|How to Apply||Email CV on firstname.lastname@example.org|
Internship/ Work Experience description
You will be working with an experienced marketer but is expected to perform the task on simple guidelines. You will receive a brief training at the office. Your role will include; brand development, e-marketing, social media activity as well as website promotions.
Tasks interns should expect to learn about and undertake would include:-
- How to develop new media marketing: website, emails, Facebook, twitter etc.
- To audit all marketing material that goes to client to ensure a consistent brand image.
- How to research potential new markets areas; UK and abroad.
- To organise events and promotions.
- How to analyse and track competitor activity.
- International student recruitment agreements with the institutions
- Sales of website product to institutions and training provider e.g. Web design, Application Management System, Integrated Institution Management System, etc.
The most suitable intern for this position would be the following:-
- You will be a recent graduate.
- You will have strong organisational skills, attention to detail and writing skills.
- A self-starter and quick learner, effective and resourceful.
- You will be ambitious, motivated and adaptable.
- Able to multi-task and ask questions.
If you would like to be considered for internship/ work experience opportunities at CTC please email us you CV on email@example.com.
Join us and you’ll be given the chance to make a real contribution. You'll gain practical experience and a real insight into what it's like to work at CTC as an Assistant in your desired area. Whilst you won't get paid, the experience you'll gain will be priceless.