Study in Australia
Australia is widely renowned for quality international education with several top university rankings. Studying in Australia is an opportunity to live a unique lifestyle and explore the natural wonders of its oceans and rainforests, while enjoying good weather and the buzz of its cosmopolitan cities.
English language colleges are located in all major cities, and provide an intensive and friendly language experience in an English-speaking country.
Research facilities provide masters or research students in Australia with access to excellent resources, in a wide range of study areas. Innovation and creativity is promoted and valued by employers worldwide.
Why study in Australia?
With its affordable tuition fees and living expenses Australia has a lot to offer international students.
- Excellent reputation for international education and lifestyle
- Internationally recognised qualifications
- One of the highest living standards in the world
- 20 – hour work per week or full time during vacation is allowed
- Perfect weather conditions for travel and exploration while studying
How much will education cost in Australia?
- Undergraduate tuition fees range from AU$11,000 to AU$17,000 per year.
- Graduate tuition fees range from AU$12,000 to AU$19,000 per year.
- Medicine and engineering programmes are more expensive
- Undergraduate programmes range from 3-4 years and 1 or more years for postgraduate programmes.
- Living expenses range from AU$12,000 - $18,000 per year
Important information about studying in Australia
Before applying to study at an Australian university or college, it is advisable to get more information on enrolment dates, application deadlines, student visas and language requirements.
Main intake - February and July. Some providers have an October intake too.
Application deadline : November/December for February intake. Earlier for some more competitive programmes.
Minimum visa requirements:
The following documents are required:
- Offer letter from chosen institution and electronic confirmation of enrolment.
- Proof of payment and proof of funds to cover tuition fees and living expenses.
Language requirements: Preferred English language test is IELTS